Art - Room 800 / Mrs. Montes
Welcome to the Fabens Middle School 2017-2018 school year. My name is Mrs. Montes and I will be teaching your child’s Art class. My goal is to introduce and actively engage your child into the wonderful world of ART!!! Below are the classroom rules and list of art supplies that will be needed for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Follow Directions the first time given.
- Come to class daily, prepared and ready to participate.
- Honor the FMS dress code.
- Be courteous when teacher/peers are speaking.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Care for classroom/borrowed materials.
Art Class Supplies List
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- 1 Sketchbook (no larger than 9”x12”)
- 1 Two-Pocket Plastic Folder
- 1 Pack of Wide-Ruled paper
- 1 12”Ruler
- 1 Pair Blunt Tip Scissors
- 2 Packs of #2 Pencils
- 1 Box Color Pencils
- 1 Box Washable Markers
- Hand Pencil Sharpener
- 2 Large Erasers