Wildcats Speak Up! Alert System allows you to submit secure & anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others. You can do this by reporting observed threats, behaviors, actions and harassment.
Here is an example of some of the most common behaviors and incidents to report:
- Abuse (physical, verbal)
- Bullying or regular intimidation
- Bragging about an upcoming planned attack
- Depression, anxiety or loss self-control
- Gun Violence / Violence
- Hopelessness, excessive guilt or worthlessness
- Reckless behavior
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Substance abuse
- Suicide threats, cutting or other self-harm
- Weapons (use of and/or discussion about)
Sometimes it’s not always easy to spot the warning signs. Watch the Evan video below, an example of a school gun violence threat that could have been stopped, to help you see the signs and help.
False reporting will be taken seriously.
Please do not use this system for a situation that requires immediate attention. If this is an emergency, please call 911.