Our mission, vision, and values are what we are seeking for every student to become life long learners.Everything we do is inspired by our enduring mission:
- “Our mission is Fabens Elementary School is to make all students become life long learners in a global society”.
- By providing students a positive environment and that is conducive to their academic needs.
- Our TEAM effort (Together Educating All Minds), will bond us in a positive direction towards our school mission.
We have established a Vision with clear goals. Fabens Elementary is a place where:
Our students are provided with a strong foundation for their life journeys by instilling these values:
- minds, hearts, and hands come together to become a “Life Long Learner”.
- High Expectations for themselves in all areas from academics to extra-curricular activities.
- Students will show courtesy and respect for all the school staff and each other.
- We encourage every student to develop problem-solving skills.
- Instill that all students will have dignity, value, and self-worth.
Waterford Curriculum for 4-5 year olds.
Waterford Early Learning Program Helps 4-year-olds in the Portsmouth School District.
Utah EISP Robby Kinghorn says Waterford Helps Children Learn and Thrive.
Robby Kinghorn, Principal at Utah's South Clearfield Elementary, talks about his implementation with Waterford.org at his school and how it impacts children.