During this time, students will be able to get virtual help from Mr. Pacheco. He will be available to students only Monday-Friday from 1:30pm-3:30pm. This time is not available to parents as Mr. Pacheco will be working one-on-one with students to help with instruction related material. If parents would like to contact Mr. Pacheco, please visit the Contact Information tab to view his time of availability. Mr. Pacheco will provide help on a first-come-first-serve basis, which means students might have to wait their turn until he becomes available. Below are some items that are available for students during Instructional Office Hours.
- Students may ask questions about specific homework problems
- Questions about Google Classroom
- Questions about course related material
- Teacher may use this time to provide additional help for students on today's lesson
- Teacher may not be available due to faculty meetings or other related meetings
- Teacher may assign additional mandatory instructional time to students during this time